Christmas 2015 tree maze competition

Messages from staff
bigpresh
Site Admin
Site Admin

Christmas 2015 tree maze competition

Post by bigpresh » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:23 pm

For those of you around last year, you'll be familiar with Smaj's awesome Christmas tree maze at oldspawn - if you haven't seen it yet, type /oldspawn and you'll see the tree right ahead of you (go around the waterfall portal (which takes you to the old world) to get to it, not through the water).

Make your way through the maze to the top of the tree, and at the top, you'll find a hopper to submit your entry - drop a signed book or named item with your in-game name on it into the hopper, and you're entered. A winner will be picked at random from all entries entered (one entry each, so don't bother dropping in loads of entries, it'll only count as one). The winner will receive a hand-picked selection of quality prizes.

As I'm nice, I'd warn you about the hole in the middle of the tree.

bigpresh
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Christmas 2015 tree maze competition

Post by bigpresh » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:43 pm

It took a while to get round to sorting this out, but the winner is... Awesomekid2678!

How it was picked:

A few days ago, I submitted a private unlisted pastebin post: http://pastebin.com/UAggPEev - note the datestamp.

This evening, I asked for someone to pick a number from 1-7, first answer being the one I'd use. The first to speak up was crumpet_trumpet, who picked 3, so, that's the winner.

Awesomekid2678, congrats - grab me in-game to claim your prize!